Confederation of Chinese Metalforming Industry (CCMI) is an unique national organization in Chinese forging, stamping and fabricating industries. Its membership consists of forging, stamping and fabricating enterprises, research and project planning institute, as well as universities, metal forming equipment manufacturers, material suppliers and other enterprises or organizations related to the metal forming field.
CCMI, a guide of metal forming, an organ of developing strategy, center of information and evaluation , issuing rules & regulation and driving innovation, is a marketing and trade services platform. The aims and functions of CCMI are to promote the progress and prosperity, and to serve the common interested of the forging, stamping and fabricating industry.
Functions and Activities
- Submit to the Government for approval economic and technical policy recommendations which may stimulate prosperity of the forging, stamping and fabricating industry.
- Accomplish the tasks entrusted by the Government.
- Assist forging, stamping and fabricating plants to implement national standards, regulations and to compile trade standards and regulations.
- Survey of the industry.
- Provide information on Government policies, economics, technology equipment suppliers, costing and trade.
- Publish several Magazines.
- Supply the services to membership through internet.
- Set up industry statistics, forging , stamping and fabricating data bank.
- Offer engineering service and consultancy work upon request.
- Educating and training.
- Introduce the technologies equipments to memberships.
- Market and technology survey and study, and evaluation of products and technology for memberships.
- To held international conference.
- To host benchmarking tours and technical exchange.
- To participate the exhibitions held overseas.
- To promote international trade and cooperation.
- To organize international exhibition and conference.
CCMI is an organization concerning the forging, stamping and fabricating industry, its branches are as follow:
- China Forging Industry Association (CFIA)
- China Sheet-metal Forming Group(CSFG)
- China Metal Fabricating Group( CMFG)
- China Cold Forming Group(CCFG)
- Aeronautical Materials Forming Group(AMFG)
- China Container Head Group(CCHG)
The companies and school owned by CCMI are as follow:
The Divisions concerning special topics are as:
- Fine Blanking Division
- Automotive Forging Division
- Industrial furnace Division
- High Speed Stamping Division
- Tooling & Die Division
- Railway and Locomotive Forging Division
- Engine Con-Rod Division
- Ring Forming Division
The Secretariat of CCMI has the following Departments:
- Forging & Metalforming Net- www.duanxie.cn; for the industrial informations.
- Sepday including MetalForm China-ChinaForge Fair/Sheetmetal China/MetalFab China/MetalComp China;
- Annual Meeting/ Conference/ Seminar/ Congress / Summit hold in allover the China.
- Forging and Metalforming Magazine and Fabricating Magazine and Hotopic Newsletter;
- Technical Document Edited and Published-;《Stamping Technologies》, 《Forging Technology》.
- Study on Forging & Metalforming-Reports;
- Yadao Education & Training Net_ www.yadao.net;
- Brains Actstrom-over 350 experts from industry;
- Regulations Formulating on Forging and Metalforming Industry
- HeavyFoge Council for heavy forging industry.